Pumpkin seeds are easy-to-get and delicious snacks that anyone can relish. They seeds are loaded with nutrients and can be eaten in numerous ways. Namo Organics sources 100% natural pumpkin seeds directly scooped from best pumpkins.
Enjoy a nutritious snack!
Pumpkin seeds can be eaten with or without their shells. Pumpkin seeds are full of crunchy flavor and fiber, which has been associated with reduced risk of heart disease and obesity. These seeds are quite versatile and can be eaten either whole or roasted. Pumpkin seeds have about 5.2 grams of fiber per serving.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in various nutrients like magnesium, which is good for heart and bone health and helps lower blood pressure. Just a quarter cup of pumpkin seeds includes 42% percent of your recommended daily intake of magnesium, a nutrient many of us don’t get enough of.
A singe serving of pumpkin seeds contains 6.6 mg of zinc, which is almost half of the recommended daily intake. Zinc is a great source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agent which helps in boosting your immune system.
How to roast fresh pumpkin seeds?
- Once you've got Namo Organics Pumpkin seeds with you, add seasonings and spices to them.
- You can try various different flavors like sweet cinnamon, garlic or spicy chili.
- Spread the seeds on a cookie sheet on the top rack of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Here are more science-backed benefits of pumpkin seeds:
- They are a natural source of tryptophan, which help in sleeping better.
- They reduce the risk of some types of cancer including that of breast and prostate.
- Studies have shown that pumpkin seed oil might help reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- They may also help in maintaining blood sugar levels, for those who have diabetes.
- They’re a source of healthier unsaturated fats.
So don’t forget to reap utmost benefits from pumpkin seeds. You can munch on them as a healthy snack, toss onto salads or soups, and bake with them.